Cuurved Dream Vacation Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE OR PAYMENT DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: The Cuurved Dream Vacation Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (the "Territory") age of majority or older and located in the Territory at the time of entry. Trendy Teddys LLC (“Sponsor”), the independent “Promotion Administrator” and their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, retailers, sales representatives, dealers, distributors, licensees and the advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the development and administration of this Promotion and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), and their immediate family members and persons living in the same households of each (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and is void outside the Territory and where prohibited by law. By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and decisions of the independent Promotion Administrator, which shall be final in all matters relating to the Promotion. Sponsor or Promotion Administrator may require proof of consent at any time and in any manner they deem appropriate.
- Promotion Period:The Promotion begins at 12:00 a.m. United States’ Eastern Time ("ET") on September 15, 2020 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on October 15, 2020 (the "Promotion Period").
- How to Enter:
- Purchase Entry: During the Promotion Period, complete the following: 1) first, follow the instructions in Rule 3.b below to earn Registration Entries; 2) visit cuurved.com (the “Website”) and purchase one or more products from this site during the Promotion Period (a “Purchase Entry”). Entrants must complete all required information and register for purchase using the same name and email address used for the Registration Entry method (defined below). RECEIVE TEN (10) ENTRIES FOR EVERY $1 USD SPENT (not including tax or shipping) during the Promotion Period. Purchase transactions involving account adjustment transactions/returns, declined credit or debit transactions are not eligible for Purchase Entries.
Registration Entry:During the Promotion Period, visit the official registration form at https://giveaway.cuurved.com/129306 on the Website. Follow the on-screen directions, complete all required fields and submit to enter to receive one (1) entry in the Promotion (a “Registration Entry”). You will receive a confirmation email after completing the official registration form; click on the confirmation link in the email in order to receive ten (10) additional Registration Entries. LIMIT ELEVEN (11) REGISTRATION ENTRIES PER PERSON/EMAIL ADDRESS.
- Instagram Follow Entry: After you have entered the Promotion though the Registration Entry method, a “How to Earn Points” area will be displayed (the “Points Page”). To enter via the Instagram Follow Entry method, during the Promotion Period, follow @shopcuurved on Instagram at www.instagram.com/shopcuurved and follow the instructions and complete all required fields on the Points Page to receive thirty (30) entries in the Promotion (“Instagram Follow Entries”). To enter via any Instagram entry method, entrant will need to have his/her own individual Instagram account. Creating an Instagram account is free but is subject to the Instagram’s terms and conditions (http://instagram.com/about/legal/terms). When accessing Instagram using a mobile device, message and data rates may apply. Consult your service provider’s plan prior to entering via a mobile device. To be eligible for the Promotion, entrant must ensure that his/her Instagram profile is publicly viewable. Entrant may not receive an Instagram Follow Entry via a shared or corporate account. LIMIT THIRTY (30) INSTAGRAM FOLLOW ENTRIES PER PERSON/EMAIL ADDRESS/INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT.
- Instagram Repost Entry: During the Promotion Period, and after you have entered the Promotion though the Registration Entry method, follow the instructions on the Points Page to enter via the Instagram Repost Entry method by: (i) downloading the provided photo on the Points Page; (ii) posting the photo on your public Instagram account (you must tag @shopcuurved and including the hashtag #cuurvedsweepstakes in your post); and (iii) return to the Points Page and click the “Click Here AFTER You’ve Posted” button to receive thirty (30) entries in the Promotion (“Instagram Repost Entries”). LIMIT THIRTY (30) INSTAGRAM REPOST ENTRIES PER PERSON/EMAIL ADDRESS/INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT.
- Referral Entry. During the Promotion Period, and after you have entered the Promotion though the Registration Entry method, you may earn additional entries by sharing the Promotion on your favorite social media platforms by copying your personalized “Referral Link” from the official registration form’s thank you page, displayed after you submit the form, and posting your Referral Link on your favorite social media platforms along with the hashtag #CuurvedSweepstakes (each a “Post”). Each Post must contain the hashtags #CuurvedSweepstakes. YOU MAY NOT SEND YOUR REFERRAL LINK VIA EMAIL. You will receive one hundred (100) “Referral Entries” for each person that successfully completes a Registration Entry after clicking on your Referral Link. You will receive Referral Entries: a) only once per referred friend; b) only the first time your friend successfully enters the Promotion via the Registration Entry method; c) only if your friend has not previously entered the Promotion via the Registration Entry method; and d) only if your friend enters the Promotion immediately after clicking on the Referral Link contained in your Post. You may only refer persons with whom you have an existing personal relationship and with whom a message or post from you would not be considered spam. THERE IS NO LIMIT TO THE NUMBER OF REFERRAL ENTRIES PER PERSON/EMAIL ADDRESS.
- Mail-in Entry: To obtain an entry without making a purchase, legibly handprint your name, street address, city, state or province, zip or postal code, country, telephone number, complete e-mail address on a standard 4” x 6” postcard (with no outer envelope) and mail to: Cuurved Dream Vacation Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 18755, San Jose, CA 95158 USA (“Mail-in Entry”). Mail-in Entry requests must be received by October 21, 2020. All Mail-in Entries must be legibly handwritten (including addressing), mailed separately with no outer envelope and have sufficient postage. Promotion Parties assume no responsibility for lost, late, misdirected, stolen, illegible, inaccurate, damaged, incomplete, non-delivered or postage-due mail; or for failure or unavailability of electronic equipment, communications or Internet connections; or other errors, failures or malfunctions of any kind. RECEIVE TWO THOUSAND (2,030) ENTRIES PER MAIL-IN ENTRY REQUEST.
- Grand Prize Drawing: On or about October 22, 2020, the Promotion Administrator will conduct a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the entire Promotion Period.
- Prizes, Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) & Odds of Winning: One (1) Grand Prize: A choice of $5,000 awarded in the form of a check, or a trip for two (2) to Tulum, Mexico. Trip includes round trip couch airfare for two (2) from the major airport nearest winner’s residence to Tulum, Mexico, hotel accommodations for 5 days / 4 nights (double occupancy) and $1,000 cash awarded in the form of a check. Maximum ARV: $5,000. If trip prize is selected, actual value will depend on airfare fluctuations and point of departure, and any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of the prize is permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion or as provided herein. If the prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All federal, state and local taxes, and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of the prize, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Arrangements for delivery of prize will be made after winner validation. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. Prize will be awarded only to an address within the Territory provided it is claimed properly in accordance with these Official Rules. At the Sponsor’s discretion, unclaimed prize may not be awarded.
Winner must complete the trip by June 30, 2021 or prize will be forfeited. Trip must be booked at least thirty (30) days prior to departure. Trip is subject to space availability and blackout dates. All travel arrangements/accommodations at Sponsor’s sole discretion. If, in the sole judgment of the Sponsor, air travel is not required due to winner’s proximity to prize location, air travel will not be provided. All travel expenses not specifically listed, including but not limited to, transportation between winner’s home and major closest airport (as determined by Sponsor), ground transportation, meals, incidentals, gratuities, airline fees, fuel, surcharges (including NAV surcharges), airport fees, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, taxes or other expenses, are winner’s responsibility and must be paid by winner with a credit card at the time of booking, where applicable. Sponsor is not liable for delays, cancellation or unforeseen events related to the flights. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates.
Winner’s guest must be 18 years of age or older, unless the winner is the parent/legal guardian of the guest. Travel includes round trip coach airfare from major airport nearest winner’s residence to designated location, hotel accommodations for designated number of nights (double occupancy). Actual value of trip prizes will depend on airfare fluctuations and point of departure. Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. Trips must occur on dates specified or must be completed by stated date, as applicable. Any designated travel dates are subject to change. Winner and guest must travel on same itinerary. All travel accommodations and arrangements at Sponsor’s discretion. All travel expenses not specifically listed are winner’s responsibility. Winner is responsible for procuring adequate documentation for international travel, if required, or personal travel insurance prior to departure, if desired. Prize is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or credit, in whole or in part, for any destination. Any expenses not specified are the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prize(s) is permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion or as provided herein. If the prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All federal, state, provincial and local taxes, and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of the prize(s), are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Entrant Verification: In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be declared made by the person in whose name entry was made. The Promotion Administrator reserves the right to require proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a form acceptable to the Promotion Administrator – including, without limitation, government issued photo identification) for any reason the Promotion Administrator deems necessary, in its sole discretion, for the purposes of administering this Promotion in accordance with these Official Rules. Failure to provide such proof to the complete satisfaction of the Promotion Administrator within the timeline specified by the Promotion Administrator may result in disqualification by the Promotion Administrator, in its sole discretion.
- Disqualification: Entries which are incomplete, incorrect, incomprehensible, not received, or do not otherwise comply with these Official Rules (as determined by the Promotion Administrator in its sole and absolute discretion) will be void and will not be entered into the Promotion's prize drawing. Entries made by facsimile, overnight courier, automated means, any entry service, or in any other manner not specifically allowed under these Official Rules will not be entered into the Promotion and may result in disqualification of the entries and the responsible entrant(s). Promotion Administrator reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with or attempts to tamper with the entry process or who acts in a disruptive or unfair manner.
- Notification & Validation of Winners: Potential winners will each be contacted by telephone, email, regular mail or overnight mail, and may be required to complete, sign and return an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release, tax forms, and where lawful, a publicity release within a stated amount of time. The return of any notification as undeliverable or failure to respond to notices or return any required documents or information in a timely manner or a determination that a potential winner is ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, as determined by the Promotion Administrator, in its sole and absolute discretion, may result in disqualification of the winner and forfeiture of the corresponding prize, and the choosing of an alternate winner.
- Limitations: To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Promotion Parties are not responsible for: (i) electronic or digital transmissions, entries or mail that are lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed, misdirected, non-delivered, or not received by Sponsor or Promotion Administrator for any reason; (ii) mail that is received postage-due; (iii) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation of transmission, communication failures (including but not limited to failures or malfunctions of phone lines, mail delivery service, telephone systems or other communications systems), destruction of or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, or for printing, distribution or production errors; (iv) failed or unavailable hardware, network, software or telephone transmissions; (v) damage to entrants' or any person's computer; (vi) causes beyond Promotion Parties’ reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion; (vii) incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (viii) any typographical or other error in the printing or advertising related to the Promotion, in the administration or execution of the Promotion, or in the announcement/notification of prize winners; (ix) by any human, or other error, which may occur in this Promotion; or (x) cheating or fraud by any participant.
- Modification, Suspension and Termination: If for any reason this Promotion cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to infection by virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, social media mandate, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor or Promotion Administrator that corrupt or affect the security, administration, integrity, fairness or proper conduct of this Promotion, or if this Promotion is compromised or becomes corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, Promotion Administrator reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void suspect entries/entrants and/or modify, suspend and/or terminate this Promotion. If the Promotion is terminated before the stated end date of the Promotion Period, the Promotion Administrator may select the winners in a random drawing from among all applicable eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the time/date of termination.
- Releases: To the maximum extent permitted by law, by participating in this Promotion, entrants agree (and agree to confirm in writing): (a) that all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) to release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless Promotion Parties and their respective successors and assigns from and against any liability, loss, claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, injury, death or damages arising out of participation in this Promotion or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize received in this Promotion or the use of any photo, video or entry; and (c) to waive all rights to claim punitive, indirect, incidental and consequential damages, attorneys’ fees, court costs, or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to enter, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO APPLICABLE PORTIONS OF THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes each entrant’s permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use entrants' names, photographs, videos, voices and/or any other likenesses for purposes of advertising and publicity in all media now known or hereinafter invented without territorial or time limitations and without compensation or notice.
- Choice of Law, Jurisdiction and Notice: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California. By entering, entrants (and each entrant's parent or legal guardian if entrant is a minor) irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located within the county of Santa Clara, California for any action, suit or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Promotion. These Official Rules are protected by U.S. and International copyright laws. Reproduction and distribution of these Official Rules without written permission from the Promotion Administrator is prohibited. Copr. 2020 Promotion Administrator.
- Severability & Conflicts: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Promotion-related materials or made by any representative of Sponsor or Promotion Administrator, and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
- Winners’ List: To view the winners’ list for this Promotion, please visit http://certified.promotrust.com/TrendyTeddys/CuurvedDreamVacationSweepstakes/winners. The winners’ list will be available after winner validation has been completed.
- Third Party Rights: All trademarks used herein are the property of their respective owners. Manufacturers of the prizes offered in this Promotion do not sponsor or endorse this Promotion and are not affiliated with the Sponsor or Promotion Administrator in any way. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram or any other any social media platform. You understand that by participating in this Promotion you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Instagram or any other any social media platform.
- Sponsor: Trendy Teddys LLC, 30 N. Gould St., Sheridan, WY 82801. Mail-in entries are not accepted at this address.